Find everything you need to know about making a purchase, payment, shipping and more.
How do I order a print or canvas?
All print and canvas purchases can be made through our online shop. If you’re interested in purchasing an original, enquire here.
To make a purchase:
- Click on any artwork from the Shop page
- Select the type of 'Print' from the dropdown menu
- Click 'Add to cart' to purchase
- From there, you can follow the checkout process or continue shopping
Do you accept Apple Pay or Google Pay?
Yes. We can process payments through Google Pay and Apple Pay digital wallets.
1. Select your artwork and head to the Checkout.
2. Review order, fill out your delivery details and proceed to payment.
3. Select Credit Card via Stripe and the Apple Pay/Google Pay option is available at the top.
Why does a canvas cost more than a large archival paper print?
The price difference between archival paper prints and canvases is due to them being printed on very different materials as opposed to the size. The canvas is printed on high quality fine-art canvas with a clear protective coating whereas the large print is on museum-quality archival paper. The difference in material and process is what influences the price on these.
What quality are the prints and canvases?
Prints and canvases are created by capturing the original painting as a high-resolution digital image. They are then printed using lightfast pigments. Every artwork is titled, numbered with its unique edition number, dated with the year of printing and signed.