What is a Limited Edition Print?
Paintings page, select 'Limited Edition Print' and click 'Buy Now'
Sofia Minson's limited edition prints are of the highest standard Fine-Art digital reproductions available in the world. They are superior in beauty, quality and durability, lasting up to 120 years before any colour change is apparent to the human eye.
A print is created by first capturing the original painting as a high resolution digital image. It is then printed using light-fast pigments on museum quality, acid-free paper with advanced ink-jet technology. The artwork is then hand-signed, given an edition number and comes with a certificate of authenticity from the artist. The value of a published artwork like this will increase over the years with the profile of the artist.
Sofia Minson's limited edition prints are:
- Printed by the expert Kevin Church from Opticmix Ltd in Auckland
- Proofed by the artist before she signs, titles, dates and numbers them
- Editions of 75 or special editions of 30
- Printed on matte paper of museum archival quality - hahnemuhle photo rag 308gsm
- 55cm on their longest side, image is surrounded by an unprinted white border
- Delivered unframed (see framing advice below) in protective tube or sleeve
- Free shipping within NZ and $35 everywhere else (prices are NZD)
How do I order a print?
Click on an image that you like from the Paintings page
Scroll down and select 'Limited Edition Print'
Click 'Buy Now' to purchase
From there it is an easy online shopping cart process to have a print delivered to your door, anywhere in the world.
Make sure you select your country for shipping and click Update Your Cart Total.
Then click Checkout and follow the payment instructions.
How do I frame my print?
When you receive the print it will be unframed so you can frame it how you wish.
The artist's personal recommendation is that you ask your framer to surround the image with a generous 8 to 10cm white matting. Glass should cover the print as the ink is vulnerable to water damage. A simple wooden frame with white matting highlights the image well.
Sofia has used two Auckland picture framers who she can highly recommend:
- Homestead Picture Framers, 102 Railside Avenue, Henderson, Waitakere, Auckland, Phone (09) 838 6920
- Master Frame NZ, 143 Marua Road, Ellerslie, Auckland City, Phone (09) 580 0966
Suggested Measurements for Framing: